GSDC’s Certified Procurement Professional is one of the most recommended certifications by companies looking to hire Managers in the Supply Chain Industry especially for areas such as Strategic Sourcing where you will be requested to manage products/services worth Billions of dollars including direct and indirect materials & services. It is one of the key challenging roles where the responsibility of the Manager is to reduce or optimize the company’s spend and help the company to achieve significant cost savings by means of strategies developed through research. Certified Procurement Professional certification also calls for excellent Spend Management Skills, the ability to negotiate with suppliers at ease, exceptional analytical bent of mind, skills of number crunching, and team handling. It also assists individuals to understand the depth and breadth of Supply Chain Management on a global scale. Certified Procurement Manager certification syllabus emphasizes on Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Risk Management.
Certified Procurement Professional certification shares a deep understanding of:
- Evolution of Procurement & Supply Management
- Understanding the Procurement & Supply Management Cycle
- Key Objectives of Procurement & Supply Management
- Overview of the Solicitation Process
- Learning Strategic Supply Management Processes
- Strategic Cost Management to optimize the cost
- Effective Negotiation: Strategies & Tactics
- Contract Management to ensure Compliance and Risk Mitigation
- Supplier Relationship Management & Exit Strategy
- Understanding Strategic Sourcing and Implementation
- Legal Implications of Procurement
Supply Chain Management Teams
Supply chain management manager
Participants of Certified Procurement Professional Certification will be able to achieve the following:
Acquiring the skill set to face and solve the complex supply chain challenges anywhere in the world.
Increasing your earning potential and credibility in the job market.
Staying up to date in today’s competitive global business environment.
Provides you with a common standard of supply chain understanding, vocabulary, resources, and frameworks to address supply chain challenges and opportunities.
Makes you a globally Certified Professional in Supply Chain domain.
Improving the packaging cycle time and improving the productivity of the workforce by 15% for a large elevator manufacturing company.
Work experience at a senior level or as a Team leader in Supply Chain/Procurement/Purchasing Warehousing/Distribution/Logistics Industry is required.
40-multiple choice questions (MCQ).
26 out of 40-65% is needed to pass.
In case the participant does not score the passing percentage, they will be granted a 2nd attempt at no additional cost. Re-examination can be taken up to 30 days from the date of the 1st exam attempt. `
- What is Procurement Process
- Reviewing Formal Corporate Procurement Process
- Procure to Pay process
- Corporate governance in Procurement Process
- Digitization in Procurement Process
- Category Management
2.Market Research & Analysis:
- Research Skills in SCM/Procurement Industry
- Primary Research
- Guest Lecture on Primary Research
- Secondary Research
- Primary Vs Secondary Research
- How Should Social Media Be Used In Market Research
- Current Market Research Trends
- Porter’s Five Force Analysis
- Pestle Analysis
- SWOT Analysis
- Supplier Diversity
- Magic Quadrant Analysis
- Supplier Ranking & Capability Matrix
- Competitive Intelligence
- Financial Risk Analysis
- Demand Forecasting
- Price Forcasting:
- Price Forecasting – CAGR & Linear Regression
- Price Forecasting – Multiple Regression
- Price Forecasting – Weighted average regression and Time series Analysis
- Introduction to Supply Chain Management
- Procurement Management
- Stores Management
- Warehouse Management
- Goal of Supply Chain
- Procurement with Examples
- Green Supply Chain Management and reducing Carbon Footprint
- Reverse Auctions
- How to implement Procure to Pay (P2P) and Source to Pay (S2P)
- Procurement Planning & Implementation – Spend Analysis, Kraljic’s Matrix, Measuring KPIs and Supplier Performance Assessment
- Leverage Procurement to Realize Cost Savings
- Manufacturing/ Production with Examples
- Distribution (Warehouse location, Customer allocation, Demand forecasting, Inventory management, etc.)
- Logistics (selection of logistics mode, selection of ports, direct delivery, vehicle scheduling, 3PL, 4PL etc.)
- Global Logistics and Transportation
- Quality Concepts
- Introduction to Lean Manufacturing
- Lean Manufacturing at Toyota
- Lean Manufacturing Example at Toyota Plant Kentucky
- 5S Standard Work Video
- Lean Manufacturing – Visual Management and 5S
- Visuals of Warehouse, Fork lift etc from Toyota
- Lean Manufacturing Tour
- Toyota 5S
- Kanban explained with example
- Kanban Explanation
- Kanban Pull Simple Demo
- Pull System and Kanban Demonstrated
- Seven Wastes Found in Manufacturing
- Top 10 Reasons to Implement Kanban
- Kaizen Overview (Lean Manufacturing)
- Kaizen Workshop
- Six Sigma Samurai
- Toyota Production System – The 5 Ss in a Shop Environment
WHY GSDC CERTIFICATION?
The Global Skill Development Council (GSDC) is an independent, vendor-neutral, international credentialing and certification organization for the emerging technologies:
- Advisory board members and SMEs are from around the world, drawn from different specializations.
- Supported by the world’s most esteemed thought leaders from Yale, MIT, Stanford, Wharton, and Harvard.
- Hub of Trending Technologies and framework certifications.
- Content curated by Industry’s best Subject matter experts.
- Webinars and Conferences.
- Training Partners Across The Globe.
Click to Chat with us on WhatsApp: